Monthly Archives: June 2011
Here’s how to get this smokin’ Wintergreen look:
- Start by applying iPrime Eye Shadow Base over the eyelid. This will enhance the pigment of the shadow and hold it in place, avoiding any fading or creasing.
- Next apply Cadet Color Pro Eye Shadow onto the inner corners of the eye, Khaki Gold Color Pro on the middles, and Peter Pan Color Pro on the outer corners.
- Dust Hedgehog Color Pro Eye Shadow over the socket of the eyelid.
- Apply a light dusting of Toblerone Blush onto cheeks, and a coat of Fairy Shine Lip Gloss to lips.
- Finish with a pair of Madam Lash False Lashes in Mini.